Advanced Project Management
This workshop presumes that you have a thorough understanding of project management, including topics such as preparing a statement of work, setting project goals, scheduling, budgeting, managing project risks, and executing a project.
How You Will Benefit?
Think critically when choosing a project team
Make the best of an assigned project team
Help teams move through various stages to become a high-functioning machine
Maximize productivity at team meetings
Reward and motivate your team
Develop and execute a communication plan
Communicate with sponsors and executives more effectively
- Identify problem team members and strategies for working with them
What You Will Cover?
- Choosing the Project Team
- Scheduling Your Project
- Building a Winning Team
- Team meetings
- Nine Easy Ways to Reward Your Team
- Developing a Communication Plan
- Communicating with Sponsors and Executives
- Dealing with Problem Team Me
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion