Critical Elements of Customer Service
While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This two-day course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company gives them, bring customers back to experience service impressive enough to create loyalty for good.
What Will Students Learn?
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- The first critical element: A customer service focus
- The second critical element: Defined in your organization
- The third critical element: Given life by employees
- The fourth critical element: Be a problem solver
- The fifth critical element: Measure it
- The sixth critical element: Reinforce it
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion