Meeting Management – The Art of Making Meetings Work
This one-day program will be concerned with small working meetings; with groups that have a job to do requiring the energy, commitment, and talents of those who participate.
How You Will Benefit?
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool.
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective.
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion.
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behavior.
What You Will Cover?
- The basics for effective meetings
- The best and the worst of meetings
- Holding productive meetings
- Preparing for meetings
- Setting the place
- Leading a meeting
- Process and content
- Process tools, including DeBono’s thinking hats, rules of work, and facilitation skills
- How to control a meeting
- A plan for success
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion