Motivation Training – Motivating Your Workforce
It’s no secret. Employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive. This is a busy one-day workshop to help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace.
How You Will Benefit?
- Learn about common motivational theories and how to apply them
- Learn when to use the carrot, the whip, and the plant
- Discover how fear and desire affect employee motivation
- Explore ways to create a motivational climate and design a motivating job
- Identify what motivation is
What You Will Cover?
- What is motivation?
- Supervising and motivation
- Motivational theories
- The carrot, the whip, and the plant
- Fear and desire
- Setting goals
- The role of values
- Creating a motivational climate
- The expectancy theory
- Designing a motivational job
- A motivational checklist
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion