The Professional Supervisor
This three-day workshop will give you just that opportunity.
How You Will Benefit?
You will understand the scope and nature of the supervisory position.
You will learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
You will recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, to your team, and to your organization.
You will identify key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively
You will acquire a basic understanding of and develop strategies for leadership, team building, communication, and motivation and what part they play in effective supervision.
What You Will Cover?
- Adjusting to your role
- A supervisor’s responsibilities
- Making plans
- Setting goals
- The Situational Leadership model
- Problem employees
- Team development
- Communication skills
- The communication process
- Providing feedback
- Dealing with conflict
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion