Tough Topics Talking to Employees about Personal Hygiene
This one-day workshop has two major themes: a framework for having tough conversations and some common tough conversations that come up. You’ll walk away prepared for any kind of challenging conversation.
How You Will Benefit?
- Identify the advantages to having tough conversations
- Describe the components to an effective behavior modification conversation
- Use your organization’s resources to help you deal with hygiene issues
- Overcome barriers that employees put up when discussing hygiene problems
- Resolve hygiene issues such as bad hair days, inappropriate piercings and body art, poor clothing choices, bad breath, body odor, excessive gas, and incontinence
- Nip poor hygiene habits in the bud and identify ways to encourage good hygiene at your workplace
What You Will Cover?
- Let’s talk about it!
- Guidelines for difficult conversations
- Overcoming objections
- Bad hair days (and weeks… and months…)
- Addressing piercings and body artwork
- Helping employees dress for success
- Bad breath
- Body odor
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Bad habits
- Putting it into practice
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion